Monday, November 01, 2010

I remember forgetting to post this yesterday. But I didn’t remember yesterday, which is why I didn’t.

I remember yesterday being the first time I have ever driven back from Golden Cap without a bag or jar full of fossils. I didn’t even go on the beach, due to the tide times and the enormous waves. Well, enormous for me.

I remember my Toy Story 3 moment as Eliot put his monkey puppet into a bin bag marked for the charity shop, the day before heading off to Austin TX. I have a suspicion I might secrete it somewhere before I take the bags to the charity shop… (I did.)

I remember a time when I preferred Vanilla Fudge’s version of You Keep Me Hanging On to the track as sung by Diana Ross and the Supremes, then getting a bit middle of the road (or is it adult orientated rock?) and preferring Diana Ross. And now I feel I might have swung back to the Fudge. Usually I’m alone in the car when I have these episodes, so it can’t be peer pressure or affectation.

I remember wishing I’d written the blog post on La Historia De La Musica Rock suggesting in the wake of his ‘70th birthday’ that John Lennon was a tad overrated.

1 Comments:

Blogger rastronomicals said...

Tracking back just now, and thought I'd say thanks for reading La Historia de la Musica Rock and thanks for the compliment.

1:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home