Sunday, February 28, 2010

I remember Ian Trigger, who was in a lunchtime play I went to see with Richard Faulkner and presumably several others at Ed Berman’s InterAction theatre - Richard's brother was their accountant or something... Trigger was excellent but the real reason I remember it – and probably the real reason I went to see it - was that the female lead spent most of the play dressed only in a chastity belt, which if I remember correctly fell off at one point. Or perhaps it wouldn’t come off. Oh yes, I read Ian Trigger’s obituary in The Times the other day.

I remember protecting Bra (=Barbara =my first girlfriend) from the evil clutches of Steve Holness. She fell instead into my evil clutches. It was at a party over Belmont way I believe. I was standing in a doorway and grabbed hold of her and – no matter how hard Steve tried to chat her up – I wouldn't let her go. I bumped into him in the queue at Langley Motors – the motor spares place round our way - when it was still on Oldfields Road quite a few years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home