Sunday, December 31, 2006

I remember meeting up with Paul Hutchinson and discussing a new group that had appeared since we had finished primary school a few months before. It was the Beatles. We thought they were quite good.

I remember Andy Mackie's brother in a group called the Gravediggers playing in the hall at the Tiffin School Whitsun Fete.

I remember the Post Horn Gallop played over the Tannoy system to call us to meal times at the Sussex Club.

I remember wetting myself on the stage while waiting for a school photograph to be taken.

I remember when you only had fireworks on or around November 5. I used to look forward to them as an annual marker in the run-up to Christmas.

I remember floppy disks. I.4mb. Wow. And I think my first hard drive was 40mb. Today I bought a 320gb external hard drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home