Monday, April 30, 2012

I remember the girl who handed me my umbrella as I walked through Victoria Station on my way to work. I could sense someone running after me, then felt the tap on my shoulder and turned to see her handing me the umbrella which had obviously fallen out of one of the pockets of my rucksack. She was very young, very sweet, very pretty, very Hollister (plaid shirt and jeans). I was on my mobile to my mum at the time so was only able to smile appreciatively back, mouth ‘thanks’ and feel uplifted.

I remember the two matching Loch Ness Monster soft toys I bought back from my first OU summer school at Stirling. One for Maxine and one for Lucy – but I can’t remember who the big one was for.

I remember buying Eliot a Batman game – I think it was for the Nintendo – when I was away with Margaret somewhere. Think I bought it at Woolworths. I was feeling terribly guilty for some reason.

I remember my Dad speaking I think to Jeremy James Taylor’s mother at a party – she introduced herself as Jeremy’s mother. He thought she should have her own identity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home