Monday, November 28, 2005

I remember the anticipation with which I awaited the release of the next Rolling Stones single. The opening riff of Jumping Jack Flash was particularly exciting.

I remember buying Electric Ladyland (the Jimi Hendrix Experience album with a gatefold cover full of naked women).

I remember missing my request (the theme from Wagon Train) being played on Children's Favourites because I had gone to Saturday Morning Pictures. My teacher (Mrs Lamond?) had heard it and mentioned it on the Monday morning at school.

I remember doing Richard Faulkner's butcher's round one week while he was presumably on holiday. The bike had a great big basket on the front, and the butcher was probably T Kingston's in North Cheam.

I remember being in love with both Christine Evert and Chuck Connors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home